More and more precision equipment’s are applied in modern factories, and manufacturing process relies more and more on IT technologies, all of these bring the requirement of power supply reliability. The load types in modern factories are complex and different load may require different power condition. It’s important to choose suitable power supply for critical loads to insure the manufacturing process. Meanwhile, due to the factory field condition, the power supply protection degree and system function are also important.
- Industrial grade UPS system
- Industrial grade Automatic Voltage regulators (AVRs)
- Power distribution unit
- Battery banks
- Monitoring system
The critical equipment’s in modern factories can be divided into the following
- Precision industrial equipment’s, such as semiconductor packaging machine, SMT machine, etc.
- Process management system, such as DCS system, remote monitoring and control system, etc.
- Factory IT system, such as ERP, PLM, etc.